- Coverage up to $100,000
- Provides the only opportunity for person’s age sixty (60) and over to enroll into a medical plan.
- Includes all Surgeries, Diagnostics, Organ transplants plus all major illnesses. Includes all minor illnesses.
- Excellent for getting medical treatment at hospitals in emergencies.
- GEMS – (Guarantor, Emergencies, Medicare, and Services): – Enables emergency hospital admittance without the need for a down payment. Mediserv gives the hospital an unconditional guarantee of payment thus enhancing its willingness to admit you in an emergency.
- Provides coverage until death
- Preserves Coverage without loss of benefits when changing jobs
- Prescription Drug & Therapy
- Optional Coverage of Pre-Existing Conditions
- Optional Coverage for Economic Dependants
- Ground Ambulance Reimbursement
All applicants and dependents age sixty (60) and over require the completion of a medical report signed by an attending doctor. Will accept dependents who are younger than age sixty (60).